Monday 10 December 2012

Cheers

Sunday morning, I prepared for Christmas Aperitif at my place in that nervous hostess way. Of course, I completely over-catered, wondered who would come and who would not and should I judge my very essence on those that didn't come...you know, the usual. Then it got brilliantly sunny, my flat looked amazing and most people came. There was one moment when I wondered how many people my balcony could support, but they were all happy outside, exclaiming over the views and basking in the sun. I think a lot of them (from north of the river) were stunned that 'south of the river' was actually an ok place to be and many had to concede that yes, if south of the river meant living where I live, then it really is a pretty good place to be.

And it is.

I live a lovely, lovely life, surrounded by lovely, lovely people.

Lucky.





No comments:

Post a Comment